Recipe: Peppers and Fresh Goat’s Cheese Roulade
- 2 large red or yellow peppers
- 200g of fresh goat’s cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Empty the peppers and cut them lengthwise into 12 strips about 3 cm wide (width depends on the size of the peppers).
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Put the pieces of pepper on a baking tray, skin side up, and grill them lightly.
- Take them out of the oven, put them in a cool-bag for a few minutes to soften them, and then remove the skin.
- While the peppers are cooling, mix the cheese, grated clove of garlic and chopped chives together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the strips of pepper, roll, and top with chives.
- Put in the fridge for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc