Recipe: Scallop and Atlantic Vendee Oyster Tartare with Preserved Lemons & Granny Smith Apples
- 2 no.3 Atlantic Vendee Oysters
- 4 Scallops
- 4g of preserved lemon
- 1 Granny-Smith Apple
- ½ Lemon
- ½ Lime
- Espelette Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Open the oysters and keep their juice.
- Cut the oysters and scallops into very small cubes.
- Mince the preserved lemon and dill. Squeeze the juice of a ¼ lemon and grate the lime, then add to the oyster juice.
- Dice one half of the apple and cut the other half into small sticks.
- Put the tartare with the lemon oyster juice, preserved lemon, dill and diced apple.
- Mix well and season with a turn of the pepper mill, Espelette pepper and salt.
- Decorate with a sprig of dill and apple sticks.
- Enjoy with a glass of Muscadet